Head of the Class A Teen Dog Expert Teaches You To Raise and Train the Perfect Pal

MotokoMotoko is verified member.

Administrator
Staff member
Donator+
Reaction score
Venezuela Small Animal Veterinarian
Head of the Class
A Teen Dog Expert Teaches You To Raise and Train the Perfect Pal

by Kate Eldredge

headoftheclassateendoge.jpg

Pages: 242
Publisher: --
Edition: 1st., 2006
Language: English
ISBN: 978-0471779629

Description

This book is intended as a guide to help you and your family enjoy one of the best companions imaginable—a great dog! We have teamed
up to help you add a dog to your family and make it a decision you will never regret. I’m Kate Eldredge, a kid and a dog owner and trainer. I
have enjoyed all of our family dogs all my life, and now I have three dogs of my own. My co-author is Deb M. Eldredge, DVM, my mother and a dog owner as well as a veterinarian. Deb has had dogs for many years: one of her own when she was a child, family dogs as an adult, and her own personal dogs to train. Together, we start by helping you decide whether a dog is right for you, and then which dog to choose and how to prepare for your new family member. This is one of those rare cases where you actually get to choose a family member! We hope to get you off on the right foot, or right paw as it may be, with information on basic care and training.

Enjoy! :up:

Back