Publisher: ©Editions MED’COM.
Edition: 2001
Format: .Zip [ SCANNED ]
Pages: 159
Language : French
Size : 443 MB
ISBN : 2-9516289-7-8

Description

L'endoscopie est une méthode fondamentale d'investigation paraclinique du tube digestif et de l'appareil respiratoire. Elle présente de multiples intérêts tant sur le plan du diagnostic, du pronostic que du suivi thérapeutique des différentes affections de l'oesophage, de l'estomac et de l'intestin. La richesse des informations fournies lors d'investigation de l'appareil respiratoire explique sa part croissante dans la sémiologie.
Cet ouvrage abondamment illustré présente les images normales et anormales rencontrées lors des affections digestives et respiratoires explorables. Des cas cliniques en image en fin de chaque chapitre permettent une illustration concrète des principales pathologies illustrées.

LINK: Rapidshare

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi dear motoko,
I've reposted here the same old link, i've made a test to download from rapidshare and it worked, but if you want me to reupload the file and post a new link, no problem just let me know.
I had to upload the file to rapidshare, since it is big sized.

Hi again,

Well i'm back bringing to you a new link to this file on MEGAUPLOAD after having reduced the size of the scanned file from 548 Mo to 277 Mo.

Here is the link:

Well in fact, your thanks should go to motoko who motivated me to do it.

I'm happy i could help and i wish a good reading for all.

Back