Weimaraner (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)

Animal

Reaction score
Chile Large Animal Veterinarian
Weimaraner (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)

ShowImage.aspx

By
Lavonia Harper

A grey spectre poised on a misty meadow, forepaw raised; an illusion of molten silver blending into fog. Two golden eyes pierce the smoky haze. Vision, artform or ancient canid? For centuries, the 'grey ghost' called the Weimaraner has captivated the souls and imaginations of hunters, artists and dog aficionados. Cloaked in mystery and controversy, the Weimaraner remains as much a paradox today as it was centuries ago when it was closely guarded by German royalty, who prized the dog's power and endurance. Revered also for his loyalty and devotion to his master, the Weimaraner was sometimes called upon to defend his hunter/master from the wildebeest encountered during the hunt. Although it has evolved into a prized family hunting companion, the Weimaraner's original instincts remain strong. Highly intelligent and affectionate, it is fearless and protective and will still track and retrieve wildfowl as well as furred game such as fox or rabbit.

Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: Interpet Publishing (30 Sep 2000)
Language English
ISBN-10: 1902389093 ISBN-13: 978-1902389097

is this book having all the details about characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of weimaraner? or is it about something specific?

And i just tried to download it but its deleted. could you please re-upload it? im interested in buying one, but i would prefer to read first what is waiting for me :P

Hi everyone. i ve tried to contact few people but the book is nowhere to be find on web. if someone downloaded it already could you PLEASE upload it again, or send me a PM so we could arrange through skype or email? i would be really greatful for this :)
Thanks in advance

Back